We love celebrating special occasions with friends and family. These meaningful moments should be a source of joy, and not a stressful time in planning the details and putting it all together. Let us turn a 50th birthday party into a dance party bash, or a special anniversary into a gorgeous dinner party for 20 in your home. Let us celebrate your new home with a garden tea party, or create a holiday open house just for the sheer pleasure of it.
- Engagement Parties
- Elegant Dinner Parties
- New Business Open Houses
- Alumni Functions
- Holiday Parties
- Personal Chef at Your Home
- Just Because!
A Rosecrest Special Events House Concert is unlike any party you’ve gone to before. Imagine a beautifully executed cocktail hour, gourmet dinner, and musicians in your home. This is truly an extraordinary event. Whether you are the host or the lucky guest, this is one of those parties that you will never forget.
The Rosecrest Special Events team will connect you with an artist or band who will perform in your home. We will meet with you and create a detailed plan where the music, food and theme of the party – whether a casual BBQ with a soulful blues duo or a “Mad Men” cocktail party extravaganza featuring a bluegrass singer and her band – merge into one unforgettable night. We can help you in the planning stages or take you all the way through the event. Whatever you choose, you will be star struck and singing long after the last glass is put away.
- Venue Consultation and/or Selection
- Engage Musical Entertainment
- Event Concept and Theme
- Design & Decor Concept and Production
- Catering and Bar Service
- Printed Materials
- Staffing and Labor
- Logistics and Scheduling
BAR AND BAT MITZVAH PARTIES!!!!
Rosecrest Special Events has a soft spot for the Bar and Bat Mitzvah circuit in Oakland and the East Bay. This particular celebration is just too special and too much fun! It also comes with a heady amount of stress and planning finesse, and this is where we come in. This is just a sample of how we can help you:
- Consult and help you arrive at the all-important Theme.
- Contact, suggest, and/or hire vendors, including Venue, Entertainment (D.J.’s, Photo Booth, Henna Artists, Magicians, etc.), Caterer, Photographer, Florist, Special Lighting Services and all Rental Items.
- Assist in selecting invitations, party favors, and other special party props unique to bar and bat mitzvahs.
- Guidance through the planning stages beginning with the Shabbat service and Oneg, through the Kiddush and the dance party, and all the way to Sunday brunch.
You want to enjoy every minute of this incredibly joyous time. We can help you plan a party that your child will love, and that you will cherish.